The Higher India and Godrej & Boyce announce the ‘Finest Housing Society Awards’ to recognise housing societies which have set the bar for what it means to be a really sustainable and inclusive group. The winner can be awarded a certificates and prizes price Rs 1 lakh. Right here’s all it’s good to know.
This text is printed in partnership with Godrej & Boyce
The appearance of COVID has led many in the direction of a extra sustainable mindset, and a wider acceptance of an environmentally pleasant life-style. Amongst these is the housing sector, which has seen an increase in condominium complexes which can be imbibing an environmentally acutely aware means of day-to-day functioning.
Is your housing society part of the development too? Has it give you an out-of-the-box resolution that contributes in the direction of a sustainable and inexperienced future? Is it a trailblazer in recycling, home workers welfare and extra?
If sure, that is your spot! And it’s time on your place of residence to be recognised and rewarded for these great efforts.
The Higher India and Godrej & Boyce are right here with the ‘Finest Housing Society Awards’ to recognise housing societies in India which have set the bar for what it means to be a really thriving, sustainable and inclusive group.
The winner can be awarded a certificates and prizes price Rs 1 lakh from Godrej & Boyce.
Who are you able to nominate?
Questioning what we’re in search of? Listed below are the 8 classes:
- Sustainability: Housing societies which can be doing rainwater harvesting, waste segregation and recycling, putting in photo voltaic panels, planting bushes, and so forth, to create a extra sustainable world.
- Swachh initiative: In case your society retains cleanliness above every little thing else, not simply contained in the gates, but additionally exterior.
- Inclusivity: In case your society is inclusive of all — senior residents and folks with disabilities, with indicators in braille, ramps, and so forth.
- Empathy: In case your society gives home staff with services reminiscent of washrooms, consuming water stations, resting stations, and so forth.
- Innovation: Societies with the zeal to innovate options for a sustainable future.
- Selling India’s Tradition and Heritage: In case your society is the life of each pageant and consists of all of India’s cultures to convey residents collectively.
- Selling Entrepreneurship and House Enterprise: Societies that help home-based entrepreneurs and promote such people, particularly ladies.
- Neighborhood Constructing – In case your society contributes to the folks and communities residing in close by areas.
- There may even be one total winner which options one of the best practices for ‘Godrej Good & Inexperienced General Winner’.
Issues to know:
- All nominations will undergo a jury and a meticulously designed scoring course of. The nominees can be judged primarily based on attributes reminiscent of discount of carbon footprint, the optimistic influence created, the variety of people benefited, the interval of labor/motion, its scalability, and so forth.
- The competitors is just open to societies and people residing in India.
- You may nominate a couple of particular person. Make certain to say the class of nomination.
Easy methods to nominate or apply?
You may nominate or apply by merely filling out the shape: http://bit.ly/3kh8G82
Edited by Divya Sethu