Do you want to shape the future of aviation? Do you share our vision of saving and improving lives through technology with a purpose? Then join our ambitious team of young talents and experienced professionals!
We at Wingcopter design innovative, high-performance drones that are operated all over the world in commercial and humanitarian operations. Our drone technology saves and improves lives every day.
Currently, we are looking for a Customer Product Manager W198 (m/f/d) to join our Team.
In this position, you will report to our W198 Program Manager and work as a corporate interface for customer projects and partnerships to achieve the program objectives.
In this role, you will lead client communications and actively drive close cooperation between our customers and Wingcopters technology, operations, and sales departments by aligning expectations and capabilities. With this, you will actively create the link between our technology and existing use cases, laying the foundation to bring widespread drone operations to life. As a Customer Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing short- and long-term expectations as well as the project status and milestones to ensure the successful and timely delivery of solutions. You will be the central point of contact for all internal and external project stakeholders and support the delivery of key customer objectives.
The position requires strong technical skills (preferably aerospace or UAV background), project management experience, strong communication skills and willingness to travel.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead client communication in representation of the Wingcopter Program Management.
- Process relevant customer information to responsible departments.
- Short term & long term expectation management with regard to customer requests and Wingcopter’s capacities and possibilities.
- Identify and communicate risks with regard to customer relationship.
- Support the Program Manager regarding the harmonization of the product improvements /configuration under consideration of the airworthiness authorities regulation.
- Support in technical and commercial negotiations with customers.
- Responsible for the coordination and continuous follow-up of project status and milestones with all involved stakeholders in a defined communication structure.
- Continuous follow-up on configuration changes.
What You’ll Need:
- Master degree in engineering or equivalent, aerospace engineering preferred
- Project management certification mandatory, Prince2 or equivalent
- 3 – 5 years of relevant experience in project management
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build customer relationships, high level of service awareness
- High level of understanding of efficient interface communication and management
- Strong technical competence, relevant aviation expertise or UAV experience highly beneficial
- Willingness to travel (e.g. 1x per quarter to US)
- Fluent in English and German
- MS Project Professional, Jira
What you bring as a perfect candidate:
- You are a team player.
- You have a can-do mentality.
- You believe that technology can have a positive impact on society and our future.
What We’ll Offer:
- A highly motivated team.
- The exciting life of a fast-growing tech startup.
- The opportunity to develop and implement your own ideas.
- The active promotion of your personal and professional development.
- The chance to have a positive impact through your work.
At Wingcopter, we strive to create an inclusive corporate culture where everyone is treated with respect and trust, irrespective of origin, gender, identity, age, religion, background or role within the company. We are convinced that a diverse environment is the best breeding ground for innovative, sustainable and forward-looking solutions to major challenges.