April 4, 2022
Jewelry, unlike handbags and shoes, isn’t always something that you put on and take off on a daily basis. That implies it can be more trend-agnostic than a handbag or a dress, for example. The leading jewelry trends for winter 2021, on the other hand, are everything but inconspicuous. Between the floral-inspired glam, the statement collar necklaces, and the return of fringe in the metal form, the said season’s go-to gems were forced to turn eyes.
We believe jewelry is indeed the fairy godmother of fashion. It can drastically change an appearance while imparting intrinsic worth to a wardrobe. At the same time, according to the look you’re going for, jewelry can add an unforeseen element of edge or grace.
It also can modify an outfit’s attitude faster than any other piece of jewelry: Replace your delicate gold chain necklace and small hoops with a pair of tiered chandelier earrings and observe how your entire style (and mood) changes. Find out what fashion experts think will be the biggest earring trends this season.
Single Earring trend
Trying out the 2022 single earring trend is a simple way to dress up any outfit.
This asymmetrical trend immediately makes a strong statement about your style. For a unique edgy appearance, comb your hair away and throw on your favorite earrings. Don’t worry if you’re unaware about what sort of earring to get because you can’t go wrong with these:
- For many people, a bigger piece is the best option.
- Start with a huge stud to ease yourself into this look.
- An earring with a drop is a wonderful place to start.
- A fun statement can be made with a bangle or hoop earring.
If you’re not sure where, to begin with, this fashion-forward aesthetic in 2022, we’ve compiled a list of ideas for you:
- For a great evening out, choose a huge, glittery item.
- A small drop is a great way to get your feet wet with this.
- Any ensemble can benefit from the addition of a giant colorful hoop.
- A pearl earring with a long drop can be worn for almost any occasion.
- For a unique choice, look for geometric patterns on a long earring.
- With a sole, long feathered piece, you’ll look bohemian chic.
- A bold geometric design is a fantastic way to express yourself.
- Slowly introduce the trend with a subtle stud.
- For an ultra-edgy style, opt for a dangle earring with fringe.
This pattern has been in the limelight for a while, but the year 2021 didn’t give it a chance to flourish. It needs a second opportunity in 2022, so be brave, pick a look that fits you, and give it a shot.
Mismatched earring trend
Earrings have always been an important way for ladies to add a little glitz to their ensembles. But the days of plain pearls and diamond studs are long gone. While traditional jewelry pieces have positioned themselves in the world, a generously growing number of people are mismatching their earrings on purpose to match their styles and aesthetics.
Tips for styling mismatched earrings:
The top three methods for making the mismatched earring craze simple and accessible to everybody with piercings are listed below.
- Make sure you know what you’re looking for before you step out for shopping, and decide exactly what sort of material, pricing point, and style you would like to attempt. Decide whether you’ll add a onesie to an existing pair of studs or go for a mismatched set that’s sold together.
- Consider whether you’ll be wearing them as a standout piece to enhance your ensemble or as a more understated piece for everyday use.
- Have a good time! This is a truly unique method to discover your distinctive style. To exhibit off to the world, look for things that express something about your individuality.
This season, experiment with the mismatched earrings below.
Tory Burch’s gold Kira pearl mismatched earrings are made of metal/faux pearl and feature logo detailing, a baroque pearl, a logo crest pendant, a gorgeous design, and a post back closure that elevates the lovely earrings.
Betsey Johnson’s blue crystal whale starfish earrings are crafted in metal and feature logo detailing, a gorgeous design, and a post-back closure that elevates the lovely earrings.
Kate Spade’s gold ball and cat mismatched stud earrings are crafted in metal and feature a gorgeous design and a post-back closure that elevates the lovely earrings.
With these Betsey Johnson blue crab shell beach mismatch earrings, you can add a subtle touch of femininity to your look. They’re made of metal and enamel and feature precise detailing and a beautiful design that elevates the lovely earrings.
With these Betsey Johnson multi-color palm tree cactus earrings, you can have a monochrome moment. They’re made of metal and feature precise detailing and branding, as well as a gorgeous design that elevates the lovely earrings.