Should you love spinach dip and stuffed mushrooms, you’ll love these simple Spinach Dip Stuffed Mushrooms, a scrumptious sizzling appetizer!
Spinach Dip Stuffed Mushrooms
Stuffed mushrooms and sizzling spinach dip are quintessential get together appetizers. Each are scrumptious crowd pleasers so combining the 2 into one simply appeared pure. The stuffing is made with traditional spinach dip elements like frozen chopped spinach, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, scallions, garlic and bitter cream. They’re full of taste with minimal prep and they’re the right addition to your vacation desk, are vegetarian and might simply be made gluten-free. Every serving (3 medium stuffed mushrooms) incorporates 105 energy and seven grams of protein. For extra stuffed mushroom recipes strive my Stuffed Mushrooms with Broccoli Rabe and Sausage and Spinach and Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms. And if you’d like extra dips so all my dip recipes right here.
Impress your company with these scrumptious and easy-to-make spinach dip stuffed mushrooms! Excellent for any event, this appetizer is certain to be successful at your subsequent gathering. Merely stuff mushroom caps with a creamy spinach dip combination and bake till golden and bubbly. Function a tasty appetizer or add it to your unfold for entertaining.
How To Make Spinach Dip Stuffed Mushrooms:
- To make these tasty treats, begin by preheating your oven to 400 levels Fahrenheit.
- Whereas the oven is heating up, gently take away the stems from the mushrooms and place them stem-side down on a sheet pan that has been sprayed with olive oil. Spray the mushrooms with olive oil as properly and season with salt and pepper.
- Finely chop the mushroom stems and place them in a big mixing bowl.
- To the blending bowl, add the thawed and drained spinach, cream cheese, parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, scallions, garlic, bitter cream, salt, and pepper. Combine every part along with a fork till properly mixed.
- Flip the mushrooms over in order that they’re stem-side up and stuff every mushroom with the filling, urgent it into the cavity and making a small mound on prime. Watch out to not overstuff the mushrooms or the filling will spill over throughout cooking.
- In a small bowl, mix the breadcrumbs and the remaining parmesan cheese. Sprinkle this combination excessive of every stuffed mushroom after which spray the tops flippantly with olive oil.
- Place the mushrooms within the preheated oven and bake for 25-Half-hour, rotating the pans midway by means of to make sure even browning.
- As soon as the mushrooms are carried out cooking, permit them to chill barely earlier than transferring them to a serving platter to serve heat.
Can I freeze spinach dip stuffed mushrooms?
Sure, you possibly can freeze stuffed mushrooms. To take action, observe these steps:
- First, be sure that the mushrooms are fully cool after being cooked.
- Place the stuffed mushrooms in a single layer on a baking sheet and freeze for about an hour. It will assist them to take care of their form and forestall them from sticking collectively when they’re frozen.
- As soon as the mushrooms are frozen, switch them to a freezer-safe container or bag. Retailer within the freezer for as much as three months.
- When you’re able to serve the mushrooms, allow them to thaw within the fridge in a single day, then bake within the oven at 350°F till they’re heated by means of. This could take about 15-20 minutes.
Notice that freezing stuffed mushrooms might trigger the feel of the dip to alter barely.
Extra appetizer recipes you’ll love:
Your feedback are useful! Should you’ve tried this wholesome Spinach Dip Stuffed Mushrooms recipe or every other on Skinnytaste, don’t overlook to fee the recipe and depart me a remark under. And when you took a photograph of it, share it with me on Instagram so I can reshare it on my Tales!
Spinach Dip Stuffed Mushrooms
Should you love Spinach Dip and Stuffed Mushrooms, you may love these simple Spinach Dip Stuffed Mushrooms, a scrumptious sizzling appetizer!
- Olive oil spray
- 1 ½ kilos child bella mushrooms, or bigger white mushrooms for stuffing
- Kosher salt
- Freshly floor black pepper
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and extra liquid squeezed out
- 4 ounces cream cheese, 1/2 block
- ½ cup freshly grated parmesan cheese, plus 2 tablespoons for topping
- 1 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup chopped scallions, plus additional (optionally available) inexperienced for garnish
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup gentle bitter cream
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoned breadcrumbs, or gluten-free panko
Preheat oven to 400F. Spray 2 sheet pans with oil and put aside.
Gently take away the stems from the mushrooms and place stem-side down on the sheet pan.
Spray with olive oil and sprinkle with 2 pinches of salt and pepper, to style.
Finely chop stems and place them in a big mixing bowl.
To the big bowl, add the spinach, cream cheese, ½ cup parmesan cheese, mozzarella, scallions, garlic, bitter cream, ¼ teaspoon salt and pepper to style. Combine with a fork to completely mix.
Flip mushrooms stem-side up and stuff every mushroom with about 1 tablespoon filling, relying on the mushroom measurement, urgent combination into the cavity of the mushroom and a small mound on prime.
In a small bowl, mix the breadcrumbs and remaining 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese.
High every stuffed mushroom with a sprinkle of breadcrumb combination, gently spray tops with olive oil and bake for 25-Half-hour, rotating pans midway by means of cooking to permit for even browning.
Permit to chill barely and with a spatula, switch to serving platter to serve heat or at room temperature.
Serving: 3medium stuffed mushrooms, Energy: 105kcal, Carbohydrates: 5g, Protein: 7g, Fats: 7g, Saturated Fats: 4g, Ldl cholesterol: 20mg, Sodium: 219mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 2g
Key phrases: vacation apps, sizzling appetizers, spinach dip, spinach dip stuffed mushrooms, stuffed mushrooms