Allbirds have been on my radar for quite a while, but I hadn’t tried them until recently, when I was inspired to by Ann’s recent CorporetteMoms Weekend Open Thread. (She featured Allbirds’ Tree Loungers slip-ons.) I was especially intrigued by her mention of Allbirds ReRun, which sells “gently used” Allbirds shoes.
For $70 — instead of $100 — I got a black pair of the pictured style, the Tree Breezer flat, and the shoes arrived in like-new condition. (The styles and colors available on ReRun will vary, so check back later if your desired shoe isn’t in stock.)
These shoes are so comfortable! I’ve never tried knit flats before — Rothy’s included — and I love these and will be wearing them a lot this spring and beyond. I can tell they won’t give me blisters like some of my other flats have. I haven’t tried washing them yet, so I can’t speak to that, but I appreciate that they’re machine washable.
The Tree Breezer flat, which is made from eucalyptus tree fiber from FSC Certified forests, is $100. It comes in many colors and color combos in sizes 5–11.
Psst: Use this link for $15 off!
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 5.24.22…
- Nordstrom – 9,000 new markdowns!
- Gap – 50% off tees, tanks & shorts; 40% off everything else
- Banana Republic Factory – 50-70% off everything
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything
- Zappos – 37,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase; extra 50% off sale styles
- Talbots – 30% off entire purchase
- Loft – Up to 50% off full-price styles
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50% off + extra 20% of sale styles
- Lands’ End – 50% off swimwear; up to 60% off everything else
- Saks OFF 5th: Designer new arrivals up to 60% off; extra 40% off fine jewelry
- Bite Beauty: 50% off sitewide (final sale, as they’re going out of business, unfortunately)